Let us read and let us dance - two amusements that will never do any harm to the world. (Voltaire)
Authors by alphabet: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Lou Holtz (Louis Leo Holtz)

(born 1937) A retired American football coach, and active sportscaster, author, and motivational speaker. He is the only college football coach to lead six different programs to bowl games and the only coach to guide four different programs to the final top 20 rankings.

Don't be a spectator, don't let life pass you by.
Don't complain about your problems to anyone. 80% of people don't care and the other 20% are glad you've got them.
How you respond to the challenge in the second half will determine what you become after the game, whether you are a winner or a loser.
I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary.
I think everyone should experience defeat at least once during their career. You learn a lot from it.
If you burn your neighbors house down, it doesn't make your house look any better.
If you're bored with life - you don't get up every morning with a burning desire to do things - you don't have enough goals.
In the successful organization, no detail is too small to escape close attention.
It is a fine thing to have ability, but the ability to discover ability in others is the true test.
Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it.
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytojų skaitliukas
Our Facebook page
Our Friends
Personal Growth
Funny Jokes
© 2010 dailyquote.eu  |  Our Facebook page  |